My very first proper bikepacking trip (after a quick test overnighter couple of weeks back). Pretty short, done mostly as a test of distances, equipment etc.
Also still wasn't 100% sure if my tibia is going to like daily efforts like that. Turned out if was perfectly fine with everything.
Actual ride pretty well matching the planned route:
- Day 1: Saint-Brevin-les-Pins to Saint-Florent-le-Vieil - 132 km
- Day 2: Saint-Florent-le-Vieil to Montsoreau - 131 km
- Day 3: Montsoreau to Montlouis-sur-Loire - 108 km
- Day 4: Montlouis-sur-Loire to Cellettes - 107 km
- Day 5: Cellettes to Orléans - 102 km