La Valence Vercors was supposed to happen on 22/05, but was sadly cancelled.
Instead our PCB cycling group will do a day trip to tackle the most spectacular climbs in the area.
The route - which is a combination of La Pionnière and La Resistante - including the most spectacular segments, notably the Montée au Col de la Machine / Cirque de Combe Laval / Col de la Machine - and starting/finishing at the Gare de Valence TGV Rhône-Alpes Sud:
Climbs on the menu:
- Col Jérôme Cavalli - 9.9 km at 4.9%
- Col des Limouches - 8.9 km at 3.8%
- Col de la Machine - 12.1 km at 6.3%
- Col de la Portette
- Col de la Bataille - 12.8 km at 3%
- Col de Tourniol - 3.5 km at 6.7%